[Buddha-l] Bangladesh Muslim lovefest

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 1 03:14:59 MDT 2012

It is great to see that civilisation, in this case Facebook has reached
the inlands of Bangladesh. I wonder how many people of the mob actually
have seen the picture and of it really exists. This is project X Cox
Bazaar.
Question is: is the burning caused by the Muslim faith, by some
landowners who think to capture some more land, by power hungry
religious leaders, by a Bangladeshi tribal mob, or by Facebook?
In Germany, where project X also caused damage, some will sue Facebook.
The last Project X Haren (Netherlands), where a mob also burned down
cars and stores, has been caused by a store assistant in New Zeeland who
reposted the invitation after it had been removed by the Dutch girl who
by accident had posted it in the first place.
We have to realize that anyone can put anything on Facebook (except nude
tits and genitals, Facebook people are decent wasps) and get away with
it. Apparently now spreading the rumour that something is on Facebook
will do. Mark Zuckerberg is making money through this. I think we should
send him a bill on behalf of the Bangladeshi Buddhists.

Erik