[Buddha-l] Bangladesh Muslim lovefest

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 1 08:37:54 MDT 2012

It's interesting that Dan seems to be interested especially and foremost
in blaming people. This is usefull if you like politics or if you like
to reinvent the world.
I myself find this quite boring. It is far more interesting to try to
understand what is going on. Things happen because of multiple
conditions according to many Buddhist philosophers. Perhaps someone will
come up with a usefull idea if many people do this.

Erik