[Buddha-l] Buddhist stupa to be moved from NM Petroglyph Park

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Oct 2 13:35:29 MDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 13:20 -0600, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

> also oppose flag worship, but good luck banning that.

My parents have memorial markers in Fort Logan cemetery in the Denver
area. It is a graveyard for veterans of military service. I went there a
few years ago to visit my mother´s grave and was shocked to see many of
the gravestones had crosses and stars of David on them. I find that sort
of thing deeply offensive. But I did refrain from dynamiting the
cemetery.

--
Richard Hayes