[Buddha-l] Mes Aynak petittion

Jo ugg-5 at spro.net
Mon Oct 8 09:10:59 MDT 2012

On 08/10/2012, Ashok Aklujkar <ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com> wrote:
> How exactly do I sign the petition? I could not put my name on, under
> or near the dotted line? The link did not take me to any spot where I
> could identify myself and be counted as a signatory? Pl help.
>
> ashok aklujkar

Go to:
http://tinyurl.com/MesAynak

On the right side of your screen you should see a column  labelled "Sign
this petition"
In that column you should be able to enter your Name, Email, and Address If
you want, you can add a reason for signing the petition in the box with the
text "Why is his important to you?".
Then you just click on the large red button labelled "SIGN"

Hope this helps
- Chris