[Buddha-l] Two Different Conferences, Same Theme (World Religions)

jo 05jkirk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:59:44 MDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com
[mailto:buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Katherine Masis
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:23 PM

Two different conferences on World Religions about to happen:

In the U.K.:
http://www.worldreligionsconference.org/

In the U.S.:
http://67.222.59.61/

Is anybody on this list planning to attend either one of them?
Katherine

Hi Katherine,
Thing is, I wouldn't bother to attend any such conference. (I don't even
attend my profession's conferences.)  In fact, there might already be too
many conferences in this world of endless blahblah, chatter, and religious
terrorism from all camps. Figuring out a retreat to the forest seems more
appealing, if only the forest these days were not inundated by wildfires and
the air polluted by dense smoke.

The planet is slowly dying, as we knew it anyway.
Joanna