[Buddha-l] the way to peace

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Apr 15 14:34:30 MDT 2005

According to the A.J. Muste Institute, the quote
is definitely attributed to him. But even they do
not give a specific citation of when and where
he said it - which leaves me a little suspicious.
You can see for yourself at:
http://www.ajmuste.org/

Also - Deepak Choprah has his own book entitled
"Peace is the Way" - and he attributes the quote to
Mahatma Ghandi!

- Curt