[Buddha-l] the way to peace

Franz Metcalf franzmetcalf at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 01:29:51 MDT 2005

Gang,

Curt wrote that Walter Wink edited a book on A. J. Muste, entitled
_Peace is the Way_. As it happens, I know Dr. Wink's daughter and
emailed her to email him on this matter. He wrote back thus:

>     The statement I'm next to certain is from A. J.Muste,cx but I
> don't know
> when he first said it.  I have an email in for Richard Deats, who is
> also
> with the Fellowship of Reconciliation.  If anyone knows, he should.
> I'll
> get back as soon as I hear from him.  Walter Wink

So, Curt is right that Wink stands by this attribution to Muste. I look
forward to an eventual full answer to Shantavira's question and will,
of course, forward it to the list.

Franz Metcalf