[Buddha-l] Sanskrit textbooks

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Thu Aug 11 13:36:08 MDT 2005

Hmmm - I am looking right now - they do have a nice
34% off on everything over $25 deal - but nothing about
100% off on everything over $299! Also - they have some
very tempting deals on Kitchen and Housewares. Were
you looking at their main page or a specific page where
they are hiding their special deals on Sanskrit Textbooks??
Thanks!
- Curt