[Buddha-l] Taisodaisokyo Sutra

buddhisti at aol.com buddhisti at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 19:12:06 MST 2005

This Taisho can be read on-line (and downloaded) from:
 http://www.cbeta.org/index_list.htm

If you click on the 2nd and 3rd tabs, you'll be able to find up to vol 55, and the vol 85 as well. That will save you more than five grands, and can fit in 2 CDs.

I've posted this link last year, but somehow it was not published.

Minh Quang