[Buddha-l] Re: On being Buddhist in a secular state

Richard P. Hayes richard.p.hayes at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 10:55:02 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 10:28 -0600, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

> Justice O'Connor has articulated what seems to me a reasonable principle to
> follow

Alas, this fine Justice has just recently resigned. I'm sure she'll be
replaced by a member of the Taliban from Texas. Buddhists, it may be
time to think of vacating this country. It may even be time to vacate
the planet.

Earth to ship. Earth to ship. Come and rescue us, please. This planet is
no longer hospitable to intelligent life.

Earth to ship.......

--
Richard Hayes