[Buddha-l] Cycles and Moments of consciousness

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 12:58:24 MDT 2005

In a message dated 7/14/05 11:53:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
malcolmdean at runbox.com writes:

Can  anyone recall which sources mention cycles and moments of  personal
consciousness or cognition? I believe there are some texts which  provide
a terminology and duration for the operations of the  mind.

==
The books of the Abhidhamma goes through all that in great detail. I would
suggest the Abhidhammattha Sangaha which is a summary of all the books.

Jack