[Buddha-l] (Steve) Lane letter

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 13:21:49 MDT 2005

 Stan,

   This is a very thoughtful a reasonable post. Thank you.

 You should know however that Hayes was warned on many occasions to stop
blocking my posts. He responded with his usual, trying to be clever but
failing, mocking remarks. My actions only came after the self styled
dictator Hayes, who is a legend in his own mind, consistently suppressed
opinions he didn't want to hear. None of this would have happened if Hayes
had been man enough to tolerate dissent. He was not. This is what the ultra
left wing fundamentalists on this list refuse to listen to. Then again what
would anyone expect from ultra left wing fundamentalists. They are true to
their own history.

 Steve