[Buddha-l] Re: Albuquerque

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 09:43:58 MDT 2005

I _beg_ your pardon, sir. Not all Texans are caricatures or
stereotypes.

You, as and educated man, are aware of the Bell Curve. Whilst the
majority of the Lone Star State displays typical Texan characteristics,
some don't (and some are worse).

Texas has a small contingent of liberals. There are, apparently, a fair
number of Buddhists too, not all of Asian descent.

In time my wife (also an atypical native Texan) and I plan retire in
New Mexico. Looks like a great place to live.

In the meantime, there are some fine vacation spots on our list. I hope
to drop by a few Zendos as well.

Michael

P.S. Speaking of New Mexico, I recommend the recently released indie
movie Off The Map. C