[Buddha-l] Re: Texas liberals (death penalty)

Catalina Castell-du Payrat c_castell at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 05:23:55 MDT 2005

I just think that institutionalizing death is not a good choice to resolve this problem, even if you may think that it would be better if some people just didn't exist.......and about goverments, not all of them are bad of course but  I don't think you may give them all the trust, based on reputation?..........we have a saying in spanish: A million flies can not be wrong, they all eat sh.....

Catalina

Catalina Castell - du Payrat
c_castell at yahoo.com