[Buddha-l] liturgical languages

Piya Tan libris at singnet.com.sg
Sat May 7 19:48:02 MDT 2005

Richard,

I'm quite surprised that such a fundamental fact--that there is no enlightened
person; only enlightened actions--needs to be "quoted" by anyone. It is at the
root of Buddhism.

I suppose wrong opinions--and opinions are rarely humble--can be useful too,
especially when there are only two kinds of Buddhism: "mine" and "yours".

Ah words words words, how scholars would starve without them.

That includes me, too, only in my own wrong view and lack of humility, I
suppose.

Sukhi

Piya