[Buddha-l] Claude Anshin Thomas/ approaches to "nonduality"

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue May 10 10:34:19 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 10:45 -0400, curt wrote:

> I can blame Wilmelm Halbfass in part for this post. I am reading his
> "On Being and What There Is" right now. He makes a regular
> habit (at least in the opening chapters) of constructing complete
> paragraphs out of questions. It looked like fun - so I thought I
> would try it.

Why? What effect did it have on you? Did you find it difficult to pose
questions without fishing for a hoped-for answer? Do you think perhaps
all posts to buddha-l should consist only of questions? Would it give
buddha-l a kinder and gentler tone? Would buddha-l still be buddha-l if
it were not filled with abrasive posts?

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy