[Buddha-l] Re: Can an Air Force cadet have Buddha nature?

Dan Lusthaus dlusthau at mailer.fsu.edu
Wed May 18 17:00:21 MDT 2005

Richard,

At least two people on line besides myself read your list as implying the
eschewal of the second item. Others have written me offlist that they also
understood the list the same way.

So let's just call this a hermeneutic impasse, or an inadvertent
misstatement, or whatever, and let prapanca rest.

> What is it about you, Dan,

Vigilance in the ferreting out of wrong views and wrong speech. If there
wasn't so much of it -- including on this list -- I wouldn't have to say
anything here about it, would I?

Vigilantly,
Dan