[Buddha-l] Re: Can an Air Force cadet have Buddha nature?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed May 18 22:03:04 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 17:23 -0600, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

> An excellent way to begin this co-operative work is to take a look at
> some of the liberal Christian websites, such as
> http://faithfulamerica.org or the website of American Friends Service
> Committee at http://www.afsc.org and get involved in their projects.

Another excellent source is http://sojo.net. This is the site for
Sojourner's Magazine, run by Jim Wallis, an evangelical whose tirades
against the Bush administration make mine look like a Fox news
Republican love-in. His ire stems not from his Buddhist convictions, of
course, but from his Christian convictions. As I'm sure everyone here
knows, the Buddhist Peace Fellowship is remaining active. Its website is
http://www.bpf.org.

--
Richard Hayes
***