[Buddha-l] It's spring--time for poems

horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue May 24 14:29:12 MDT 2005

I stand corrected.  I just meant to say that I am not an antisemite and my
lovely poem is therefore not antisemitic.  I should have just ended it
with the "gevalt"--which is a Yiddish expletive meaning something
like--help,help! or--"i'm overwhelmed". So lets get back to the poem:
THE OLD POND
A JEW FALLS IN
"GEVALT"!