[Buddha-l] Re: Greetings from Oviedo

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at nerim.net
Thu Oct 6 00:42:16 MDT 2005

Benito Carral wrote:

>    You  know the old saying, "Divide and you will win."
> I  can  see US Government behind this nationalism boom,
> and  I can see corporations behind US Government. Maybe
> they  don't feel good about our cows not being fed with
> Monsanto's poison.

Divide et impera. I am not sure it is something intentional. In times of
crisis, people simply withdraw in what's familiar to them and thend to
close off from the rest. That corporations and national governments are
responsible for the crisis is highly probable.

What's this Monsanto's poison? I watched this very interesting
documentary about breasts (yes a documentary), and apparently British
and American women seem to have the biggest breasts. Not due to implants
etc. but due to the more liberal legislations for the use of hormones in
meat.

Joy