[Buddha-l] Re: Teaching Zen Buddhist philosophy

Peter D. Junger junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu
Tue Oct 11 16:43:17 MDT 2005

"Richard P. Hayes" writes:

: On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 11:43 -0700, Michael Paris wrote:
:
: > I've heard there are worse places than Texas.
:
: Now that's a hell of a thing to say about Wyoming. Here we all were,
: trying to be civilized in front of all the gals, and you go and say
: something provocative.

Now wait just a minute.  Texas gave the world George W. Bush, while
Wyomong only gave us his vice president.

As someone who is under the delusion that he comes from Wyoming and
who has lived in Texas I can assure you that Wyoming isn't as bad
as Texas.  As they say, all we need in Wyoming is a little more water
and a better class of people---but then that's all that Hell needs.
Texas needs a lot more than that.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu