[Buddha-l] Re: buddha-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 67

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 22:45:34 MDT 2005

hello Steven and all,

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:28:17 -0600
From: Steven Rhodes <srhodes at boulder.net>
Subject: Re: [Buddha-l] Conze Memoirs Update
To: Buddhist discussion forum
<buddha-l at mailman.swcp.com>
Somewhere, I know not where (I thought that it was in
the Memoirs themselves, but the last time I searched I
couldn't find it!), I read that the manuscript of vol.
3 is in the safe of his lawyer, to be released when
all guilty (i.e., named) parties have passed on.
Steven Rhodes

======
If he named some monks who keep reincarnating, we
could be in for a long wait.

Still, in some univ. databases I find on searching
title: Memoirs & author: Edward Conze, one item:
The memoirs of a modern Gnostic / by Edward Conze
Sherborne [Eng.: Samizdat Pub. Co., [c1979-
pt. 1. Life and letters.--pt. 2. Politics, people and
places.--pt. 3. Forbidden thoughts and banished
topics.
I take this third part is what is being discussed
here.

Perhaps Samizdat Pub. Co. (Sherborne, Dorset), if that
company still exists), would know if anything is being
prepared....
Mitchell

http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html with links to
my home page, info on The Inner Palace (3rd ed.) and The Far Shore
(3rd ed.), further links to  psychotherapy, to my current teaching,
to the Insight Practice (Vipassana),  Chishtiyya (Sufi), Creative
Solutions for Peace, and Nasrudin discussion groups, and to the
Collective Dharma Insight project.