[Buddha-l] Speaking of tests...

bclough bclough at aucegypt.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:21:01 MDT 2005

Richard Hayes wrote:

> Have any of you taken the test called "What's your spiritual type?"
on www.beliefnet.com? ...No one who gets a score over under 25 or
over 45 will be allowed to subscribe.

Well Richard, I guess I should humbly unsubscribe, after receiving a
score of 50, which apparently makes me a "Sprirtual Straddler,"
whereas you with your score of 40 are an "Active Spiritual Seeker." I
completely understand that a real seeker such as yourself would want
nothing to do with someone as religiously wishy-washy as me!

By the way, I trust, Richard, that while on the belief.net site, you
ordered up a bunch of "angel bracelets," which apparently function to
"empower your intentions." Typically, I was on the fence about such a
purchase, but I'm sure a true spiritual seeker has a truckload of
these at the ready.

Cheers,
Brad