[Buddha-l] Re: An experiment (Gender on Buddha-l)

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 15:33:59 MDT 2005

Joanna,

At the risk of appearing clueless (often the case, but I hide it well),
is there anything other than civility that you think would improve this
list?

For what it's worth, I do look at all the posts (at least the first few
lines) but,reply as either I have time, interest, or competence in the
subject.

I'm primarily a lurker, with no academic and little practical
background in Buddhism.

And I feel quite lucky to have found Buddha-l.

Michael

--- jkirk <jkirk at spro.net> wrote:

[snip]

> But this list is not run by women or "a" woman, and there are few
women left  on it as well. Thus, the aspect of gender behavior you
[Andrew] refer to is not  relevant to my crit of this list's general
tone nor to my call for civility  as a more productive and peaceful
Style.

[snip]