[Buddha-l] Unitarian-Universalist Buddhism

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Oct 13 19:24:18 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 15:06 -0700, Michael Paris wrote:

> UUBF-L
> http://lists.uua.org/mailman/listinfo/uubf-l

Thanks for the information, Michael. I've subscribed to it. But don't
worry about being responsible for turning an abusive monster loose on
the Unitarian Buddhists. I subscribe to many lists and just lurk, and I
suspect this will be one of them. Unless somebody says something really
stupid that NEEDS abuse.

>From the looks of things, quite a few buddha-l subscribers are
discovering that they are really Unitarian-Universalists after all.
Maybe we should just ask the owner of UUBF-L to mass subscribe everyone
on buddha-l. That would put the alleged tolerance of UUA folks to the
test, eh?

--
Richard Hayes