[Buddha-l] Re: Unitarian-Universalist Buddhism

Jeff Wilson jwilson101 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:09:59 MDT 2005

Dear Ricahrd, Michael, and other fellow Buddha-Lers,

I'm the editor of the journal of the Unitarian-Universalist Buddhist
Fellowship, and of the UUBF website. I'm also a long-time Buddha-L
subscriber, although I rarely comment (I use H-BUDDHISM when I have a
query). And I'm a PhD student in Religious Studies at the University of
North Carolina at Chapel Hill; my primary research area is Buddhism in North
America.

I've been reading the recent exchanges about Unitarian-Universalism and
Buddhism. If anyone has any questions about UUBF or the historical
relationship between these two religions, I can to try and lend a hand or
suggest resources. I'm happy to converse off-list if preferred.

Sincerely,
Jeff Wilson
Dept. of Religious Studies
UNC-Chapel Hill