[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist pacifism

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 17:19:31 MDT 2005

> Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:32:10 -0400
> From: curt <curt at cola.iges.org>
> Subject: Re: [Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist pacifism
> To: Buddhist discussion forum
<snips>
> Sorry - I really meant to say something more about
> Nguen Cao Ky's little
> book "Buddha's Child" (after purchasing it for $3 I
> discovered that it
> was actually a signed copy!!!)
<snips>
> I won't go into great detail, but
> for anyone whose
> knowledge of Vietnamese Buddhism is limited to Thich
> Nhat Hanh - well,
> this will provide a somewhat different viewpoint.
<snips>
> I think the interesting thing is that this book is
> written by a
> Vietnamese Buddhist - and Vietnamese Buddhists are

========
I found the book listed with title (not with author)
searches at amazon.com and ebay.com.
The face of the author on the book's cover was rather
familiar. He looks so much like one of the leaders put
up by South Vietnam back in those days (as premier, I
think the title was) when Iraq was something hard to
spell in the USA. But maybe looks are deceiving. I did
not know he was a Buddhist.
Thank you.
Mitchell

http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html with links to
my home page, info on The Inner Palace (3rd ed.) and The Far Shore
(3rd ed.), further links to  psychotherapy, to my current teaching,
to the Insight Practice (Vipassana),  Chishtiyya (Sufi), Creative
Solutions for Peace, and Nasrudin discussion groups, and to the
Collective Dharma Insight project.