[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist pacifism

Lee Dillion leedillion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:46:44 MDT 2005

I suggest we just concede Curt's conclusion that, based on how "the
Dharma as applied in reality", Buddhism is not pacifist.  In fact, I
think we should all agree that Buddhism is one friggin good religion for
calming yourself before you go out and mindfully kill a few peasants and
assorted minions.

Booya Buddhism.

Yeah, that's the ticket.