[Buddha-l] Re: recommendations for books on Madhyamika

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:38:35 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 12:31 -0700, Franz Metcalf wrote:

> 5) Regarding the fact that "New Mexico has continued to refuse to
> apologize for World War II," I expect action on this front from

Look, I will be prepared to apologize for New Mexico's participation in
World War II as soon as the USA apologizes to Mexico for the Mexican-
American war and returns New Mexico and Arizona to Mexico. For the sake
of logical consistency, I should also require the return of parts of
Texas to Mexico, but I'd had to foist such a worthless piece of real
estate onto the Mexican people.

Now it's Michael Paris's turn.

--
Richard