[Buddha-l] Re: on eating meat

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 11:07:12 MDT 2005

I find the idea that an animal can "accumulate karma" very puzzling.
Where does the karma accumulate?

For that matter, where do humans accumulate karma? If not a soul, or
something else metaphysical, then where?

I like Buddhism, but find the doctrinal aspects confusing to say the
least.

Michael

[snip]