[Buddha-l] The world according to Buddha-heck

Jim Peavler jpeavler at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 20 13:57:02 MDT 2005

It's probably good to see that you, unlike me, have managed to stay
aloof from the silliness that has the buddha-l mailbox bursting the
last few weeks. I read about one in 10 posts, but can't help responding
to them. I really need more self-discipline!

I recovered very well from my prostate surgery, and have been back to
riding my bicycle about 60 miles/week. So I decided to take my foot by
the horns and get the foot surgery I have been needing for about 5
months. So I had that done yesterday, and am now lying around the house
with my raised foot in ice and Beverly waiting on me hand and --  well,
waiting on me for a few days.

Hope things are going well with you and the onset of winter has not
been too bitter.