[Buddha-l] Shingon sutras

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at padmacholing.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 18:47:14 MDT 2005

Dear Kate,

> Yes I am interested in obtaining a copy of your translation of the
> Mahavairocana, Stephen.
Excellent !  Note that it also includes the entire commentary and pindartha
by Buddhaguhya -- whether that makes it value for money is up to you, but
see next.

> Could you please let me know how I can purchase a
> copy.  Thanks!
It is published by RoutledgeCurzon, an imprint of the Taylor and Francis
group.  You will therefore need to mortgage your house and sell off your
children (if you have any) to raise the funds to purchase it.  It can be got
(probably) through Amazon -- type in my name and see what turns up :)

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge