[Buddha-l] Re: buddha-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 132

Michael J. Wilson michaeljameswilson at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 11:11:11 MDT 2005

The authenticity exists in the buddha, the dharma and the spiritual community (the sangha) and in your spiritual teacher, who represents the embodiment of this triple gem.  It also exists in what transpires when you are sitting practicing mindfulness of breathing meditation.  Find a middle path between absolutes and relativism, emptiness and eternalism.  Call it compassion.

Michael J. Wilson (Sadag Jungpo Chime)

Message: 1