[Buddha-l] Re: on eating meat and pets

Chan Fu chanfu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:01:54 MDT 2005

If and when Richard becomes serious (ie: takes himself seriously),
I shall do likewise and then, well, we all know what would happen...
The universe would become purposeful, politics would matter,
the religious right would be right, and all hell would break loose,
only to be annihilated in a serious storm of seriousness.
Buddhists treat karma like religionists treat god, but both sides
forget to add the clown nose to that beautiful portrait of some
long-haired hippy martyr that they wish they'd been...