[Buddha-l] ANIMAL RIGHTS/HOLOCAUST BOOK ATTRACTING INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION

Ryan Gendron gendron9 at telus.net
Tue Sep 6 10:26:48 MDT 2005

I've been unable to get this book - hopefully the new printing is
released soon.

By the way, there is an a great resource for those whose interest in
Buddhism intersects with there interest in veg*nism and animal rights
over at VeggieDharma <http://www.veggiedharma.org/>

Ryan

"It is a feeble compassion that pulls up short where self-interest begins."

~ Norm Phelps

The Great Compassion: Buddhism & Animal Rights