[Buddha-l] Greetings from Oviedo

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Tue Sep 27 18:26:34 MDT 2005

Dear Buddha-L friends,

   After   some   months   far  from  Buddha-L  due  to
disagreements  with  his  moderator,  I have decided to
come  back  and enjoy again your most valuable insights
and  companionship.  I  must  express  my  most sincere
gratitude to Mitchell Ginsberg, who has been a trustful
friend and supporter along the days. It has been a most
interesting time that has opened wonderful and new ways
to  walk.  It  will take me some time to read your past
contributions, but I'm here again. :-)

   Best wishes from the North of Spain,

   * Benito Carral
     http://www.baolin.org (in Spanish)

     "...emancipate yourself from mental slavery..."