[Buddha-l] Marx and Buddhism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Sep 30 09:37:32 MDT 2005

I should have given a reference - I think probably "The Role of Force In
History"and the notes provided thereto in the three volume "Selected
Works of Marx and Engels" is where I first learned of Engels increasing
concern with militarism in his later years. I assume that all Buddha-L
subscribers have at least the "selected" works - if not the "complete".
- Curt