[Buddha-l] OT Build your own meditation device

wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Fri Dec 15 20:07:29 MST 2006

My friend once twisted my arm to fork out nearly US$50 on a one inch
purple aluminium (I think) disc that is suppose to channel harmless energy
away and open chakras thereby enhancing my meditation and life. Anyone
interested? I'm willing to let it go for a mere US$30 just so that it may
benefit more beings.

Yup... there *IS* a sucker born every minute.

W.F. Wong