[Buddha-l] Delayed Reporting of Political views of Buddhists due to email problems

Vera, Pedro L. pvera at health.usf.edu
Sat Dec 16 16:13:08 MST 2006

Greetings:

I tried thrice to post this message and it seems that it was never delivered to the list. Thanks to Richard and Jim Peavler for pointing out the discrepancy between the email addy for my subscription, and my current one (which was recently reworded slightly by the school).

Happy holidays to all.

Pedro