[Buddha-l] Political views of Buddhists

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Dec 16 16:18:52 MST 2006

> Uh-oh, I suppose I shouldn't be sending this email using my wi-fi.
>
> Franz Metcalf
Hey Franz------thanks to you, soon the feds will be busting down
all our doors on an ask no questions basis.
Just as they did with the poor old lady in the south who kept a shotgun
handy because she lived in a criminal neighborhood. Someone told the cops
she sold dope, and they busted down her door without warning. She shot at
them not knowing why, or who was doing it, and they shot her back--dead.
Have we all duly noticed how rapidly this episode disappeared from the news?
Joanna