[Buddha-l] New book: Spacious Passion - The Four Thoughts that Turn the Mind to Practice

'o-Dzin Tridral tridral at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:08:24 MST 2006

Dear all,

I am writing to let you know of a new book by my wife, Ngakma Nor'dzin
Pamo.  Details are below.  I hope that this is of interest and considered
relevant to the list.

with best wishes

'ö-Dzin Tridral

Spacious Passion
by Ngakma Nor'dzin Pamo

Description from http://www.lulu.com/content/493670 (from where the book may
be bought) :

A Buddhist book exploring the sutric teaching of 'The Four Thoughts that
turn the Mind to Practice' as vividly relevant to our everyday lives: the
extraordinarily precious opportunity to live as an honourable human being;
the experience of impermanence that pervades our existence as an opportunity
to awaken; the emotional and psychological patterning which dominates our
lives (karma); and the seemingly endless cycle of dissatisfaction in which
we imprison ourselves. Each chapter ends with a series of questions and
answers which are both pragmatic and inspirational. Ngakma Nor'dzin has been
a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism for more than twenty years.

*Printed:* 255 pages, 6.14" x 9.21", perfect binding, black and white
interior ink
*Publisher:* Aro Books (www.arobooks.org)
*Copyright:* (c) 2006 <http://www.copyright.gov/title17/>
*Language:* English
*Country:* United Kingdom (Great Britain)