[Buddha-l] Buddhism and blasphemy

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:18:18 MST 2006

Dan Lusthaus wrote:

DL> If Europeans would like to be as obsolete in Europe as Buddhists are in
DL> India, then follow Buddhist moralistic advice. You will die from the same
DL> disease.

death is not the problem but how we are living the life.

As an strong defender of the suffering of Jewish people, sure you can
appreciate the effort of auto-restraint in the mass-media about
the neo-nazis theories of a non.existence of genocide.

I agree in this restraint of freedom expression in the mass-media.

Are you in agreement?. Just curiosity.

best regards,