[Buddha-l] stupid moderators

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Wed Feb 8 17:49:08 MST 2006

I am sure everyone will be interested to learn that the stupid
moderators have rejected (apparently, since my posting didn't show
up) my recent posting in which I gently chided my good amigo in Spain
for saying that Republicans were unrepresented and we shouldn't pick
on them.

Well, I am not angry. I am just deeply, deeply disappointed. I would
withdraw my funding but buddha-l would continue on for the next two
years anyway, and, perhaps, by that time, the main threads would be
different anyway.

gasho gasho