[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Blasphemy

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Feb 7 18:54:59 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 23:32 +0100, Vicente Gonzalez wrote:

> " it's not the insult that causes the riots, but the
>  habit of coming together on Friday and become collectively angry at the
>  ennemy and the more crwod you can get togehter the better a mullah you
>  are."

We now see the hazards of letting some contributors post unmoderated.
The author of these comments (which I had not see, since I was
automatically deleting all this posts) is now under moderation. Those
remarks, and others made by the same contributor, are completely out of
line with the spirit of buddha-l, as Lara has rightly observed.

--
Richard