[Buddha-l] Re: it's not about belief

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:33:53 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 15:12 -0600, F.K. Lehman (F.K.L. Chit Hlaing)
wrote:

> Moreover, agreeing in large part with Richard (mirabile dictu, aka
> 'Wow!')

It really needs no miracles and wonders to agree with me, since I rarely
say anything that does not make a great deal of sense, unless of course
I am being deliberately ironic, which I never do unless Mara makes me do
it.

For what it's worth, I completely (and not only in large part) agree
with everything you said in your message. See, you put two reasonable
human beings together, and all kinds of agreement takes place.

--
Richard Hayes
****