[buddha-l] it's not about belief

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Jan 6 07:13:05 MST 2006

Richard P. Hayes wrote:

>As usual, you incapacity to mount anything but rants has worn me out. I
>have considerable interest in the topic, but not in your fanatically
>anti-Christian approach to it.

The accusation that I am "fanatically anti-Christian" is completely
disingenuous coming from you, Richard. You are of the opinion that
Christians are mentally defective mutants (a la Paul Bloom). I merely
believe that they are followers of a Religion that is qualitatively more
intolerant than other Religions. However, disingenuousness is nothing
new from you, so I can't say that I'm surprised.

Obviously there are great variations in the degree to which different
Religions have been, and are today, tolerant and intolerant. A blind
insistence that this cannot possibly be the case is an extremely
irrational position.

- Curt