[buddha-l] it's not about belief

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Jan 6 19:41:25 MST 2006

Jim Peavler wrote:

> What he said is:
>   "You seem to have got stuck
>
>>> in an adolescent neo-Romantic (almost neo-Nazi) fantasy", which
>>> characterizes the nature of the idea, not you.

Where I come from such fine distinctions as "oh I wasn't calling YOU a
Nazi - I was just characterizing your ideas as Nazi ideas" aren't made
by people who wish to be taken seriously. Don't use the "N-word" and
then pretend you don't understand what all the fuss is about. Hey,
better yet, don't use the "N-word" - and if you do then be man enough to
admit you're a jerk when you get called on it, and then get on with your
life.

- Curt