[Buddha-l] Buddha-l and me

Andrew Fort a.fort at tcu.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:15:58 MST 2006

(So far, Andy, I have never caught
you coming anywhere close to being foolish, which has put a considerable
strain on our friendship.)

That's mostly because my nature (or at least my e-nature) is pretty
even-tempered and cautious.  I find reading Buddha-l a useful "sadhana" in
that it gives me the opportunity to observe my responses to a variety of
people and ideas at a comfortable pace.  I admire your (and other's)
capacity to respond and opine about such a wide array of matters. Even when
I find you testy and/or I disagree, I generally learn something.  Anyway,
buddha-l is not for everyone, but I have always gotten value from it, and
you.  Andy