[Buddha-l] The way the wind blows

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at nerim.net
Sun Jan 15 01:39:31 MST 2006

Bruce Burrill wrote:

>> . So this time when Bruce took me for a woman (at least so it seemed
>> to me), I
>

> Goodness. All the Joys I have known have been female. And one of them
> was named Joy Bang.

Assuming she would have had the good sense to refuse any mariage
proposal coming from a mister Bang, I hope she sued her parents. If your
family name is Bang, I admit you do start with a slight handicap but one
you can still cope with, but then they should refuse at the municipal
registry of births that you call your child Joy or Chitty Chitty Bang.

Joy