[Buddha-l] The way the wind blows

Bruce Burrill brburl at mailbag.com
Sun Jan 15 02:24:21 MST 2006

At 02:39 AM 1/15/2006, you wrote:
>Assuming she would have had the good sense to refuse any mariage
>proposal coming from a mister Bang, I hope she sued her parents.

Actually, it was her married name. Dutch, I was told, and I the Dutch
do have some very odd sounding names from a English speaking
standpoint. Her husband was Bruce Bang, a farmer outside of Fargo.
She was the head nurse on the psych unit in which I worked in the
early 70's. At the time they did not have any kids, but it was a
topic of amusement as what they could be named. I opted for any name
that would give the initials B.I.G. Bang.